Totally 80s Party Supplies
Most children’s parties have themes and Totally 80s theme is one of the most popular kids birthday party themes in the recent times. Having a Totally 80s theme makes it easier for you to plan your child’s party because it narrows down your options. Now organizing kids’ birthday party is fun and easy because Totally 80s Party Supplies are available online.
Create your Totally 80s Party Menu
Cake is a must-have in any party, especially in children’s party and for our party the cake must be based on Totally 80s. You can bake the Totally 80s cake yourself. Or you can order a Totally 80s cake from your local bakery. You can purchase cake toppers from Totally 80s Party Supplies stores. For other foods, you can order pizza or prepare sandwiches as these would go well with Totally 80s party. Spaghetti, hamburgers, chicken nuggets, chips and dips, and barbecue are fun foods in Totally 80s birthday party for kids. Do not forget the drinks for Totally 80s fans. You can prepare fruit juice or punch in a big bowl or you can serve Kool-Aid for colorful drinks while matching the flavor color with Totally 80s theme.
Inviting the Guests for the Totally 80s Birthday Party
You need to invitations that match your Totally 80s theme. You don’t have to make Totally 80s Invitations yourself (even if you are crafty). You don’t even have to download printable Totally 80s invites online. You don’t even have to buy a pack of Totally 80s invitations from a party supply store. Very cute Totally 80s invitations are included in Totally 80s Party Supplies packs. You just have to make sure that you have written down all the necessary details on Totally 80s Invitations. Just make sure to fill out date, time, venue, attire or costume, and your contact number on Totally 80s Party invitations. You can also include a map if you are going to have the Totally 80s party in a rented venue.
Schedule and Venue for Totally 80s Birthday Party
You need to pick a schedule and venue for the Totally 80s Birthday Party several weeks in advance. Choose a schedule when your child’s friends (Totally 80s fans) are available, especially when they are already of school age. Saturday morning is a great time for Totally 80s themed kids’ parties. For the venue, you can have Totally 80s party in your own house or yard if you have a big space. Or you can rent a hall if you have enough budget, and you are planning to invite many guests for your Totally 80s Birthday Party. Decorations are already included in Totally 80s party supplies.
Totally 80s Party Supplies
Totally 80s party supplies are available in different packs. Depending on your need, you just have to choose from basic, deluxe and ultimate Totally 80s party packs. You can also personalize Totally 80s party supplies with your text.
Totally 80s Party Packs
Totally 80s Basic Party Pack
This pack features Totally 80s themed place settings for eight guests. Each Totally 80s basic party pack includes eight dinner plates, desert plates and cups. Also included are eight spoons, forks and knives and twenty napkins; all in Totally 80s theme-matching colors. A plastic table cover is also present that compliments the Totally 80s theme.
Totally 80s Deluxe Party Pack
This Totally 80s themed deluxe party pack includes table settings for eight guests along with a personalized banner. Each Totally 80s deluxe party pack features eight dinner and dessert plates, twenty napkins and eight cups. Also included are eight spoons, forks and knives, one plastic table cover and twenty four Candy Stripe Candles. Two Crepe Streamers (81 feet each) and one Vinyl Personalized Banner are also present in Totally 80s Deluxe Party Pack.
Totally 80s Ultimate Party Pack
This Totally 80s Ultimate Party Pack comes with eight place settings along with a personalized vinyl banner. Each Totally 80s themed Ultimate Party Pack features Invitations, Hot/Cold Cups, dinner and dessert plates (eight each). A set of 24 Plastic Cutlery (8 forks, 8 spoons, 8 knives), a personalized vinyl banner and Plastic Table Cover are also included in this Totally 80s birthday party pack. Twelve Latex Balloons, 66 feet of Curling Ribbon, 2 sets of 81 feet Crepe Streamer, Candy Stripe Candles, six Foil Balloon Weights and Twirly Whirlys are also present in this Totally 80s birthday pack. Almost all the Totally 80s Party Supplies that you’ll need are present in this pack.
These Totally 80s Party Supplies will make planning a stylish birthday celebration both easy and affordable.
Other Totally 80s Party Supplies
There are some other party supplies are either not present in Totally 80s party packs or you may want to order them to entertain extra guests. Those Totally 80s Party Supplies can be bought separately.
Totally 80s Tableware
- Totally 80s Dinner Plates.
- Totally 80s Dessert Plates.
- Totally 80s Lunch Napkins.
- Totally 80s Beverage Napkins.
- Totally 80s Cups.
- Totally 80s Table Cover.
- Totally 80s Cutlery.
- Totally 80s Paper Straws.
Totally 80s Invites and Thank Yous
- Totally 80s Invitations.
- Totally 80s Personalized Photo Cards.
- Totally 80s Stationery Card Invitations.
Totally 80s Decorations
- Totally 80s Centerpiece.
- Totally 80s Removable Wall Decorations.
- Totally 80s Puff Balls.
- Totally 80s Personalized Banner.
- Totally 80s Personalized Yard Signs.
- Totally 80s Twirly Whirlys.
- Totally 80s Crepe Streamers.
Totally 80s Balloons
- Totally 80s Mylar Balloons.
- Totally 80s Matte Balloons.
- Totally 80s Foil Balloons.
- Totally 80s simple balloons.
- Totally 80s Latex Balloons.
- Totally 80s Solid Metallic color Latex Balloons.
- Totally 80s Foil Balloon Weights.
- Totally 80s Curling Ribbons.
Totally 80s Favors
- Totally 80s Personalized Favor Boxes.
- Totally 80s Favor Packs.
- Totally 80s DIY Favor Bag Kits.
- Totally 80s Loot Bags.
- Totally 80s Tattoo.
- Totally 80s Stadium Cups.
- Totally 80s Inflatable Toys.
- Totally 80s Stickers.
- Totally 80s Blowouts.
- Totally 80s Notepads.
- Totally 80s Noise Putty.
- Totally 80s Primary Crayon Boxes.
- Totally 80s Skateboards.
- Totally 80s Masks.
- Totally 80s Foam Stars.
- Totally 80s Personalized Candy Bars.
- Totally 80s Personalized Milk Chocolate Lollypops.
- Totally 80s Personalized Rainbow Swirl Lollypops.
- Totally 80s Personalized Water Bottle Labels.
- Totally 80s Personalized Glass Bottle Labels.
- Totally 80s Personalized Candy Jars.
Totally 80s Activities
- Totally 80s Activity Placemats.
- Totally 80s Pinata.
- Totally 80s Pinata Fillers.
- Totally 80s Pinata Busters.
Totally 80s Cake Supplies
- Totally 80s Cupcake Box.
- Totally 80s Cupcake Rings.
- Totally 80s Personalized Cupcake Wrappers.
- Totally 80s Sweet Servers.
- Totally 80s Party Sparklers.
- Totally 80s Candy Stripe Candles.
- Totally 80s Thin Sparkler Candles.
Games and Activities for Totally 80s Birthday Party
While the early birds are waiting for the Totally 80s party to start, you should have something prepared to keep them from getting bored. You can put crayons and coloring pages on each table or simple art projects related to Totally 80s theme that they can do. You should pick games that are appropriate for the child’s age and related to Totally 80s, if possible. Do not forget the prizes for the winners and non-winners as well and also their Totally 80s favor boxes when it is time to say goodbye.
- Treasure Hunt can surely get the Totally 80s party started.
- The Chopsticks Game would go well with Totally 80s theme.
- Origami Boat Race is a fun activity that matches to Totally 80s party theme.
- Totally 80s fans will love Back-to-back balloon pop game.
- You can also arrange Outdoor Games that compliment the Totally 80s theme.
You can make any birthday you celebrate fun and memorable with Totally 80s Party Supplies.